Tokidoki flower hoodies...

i've been thinking about getting a hoodie of any sort, but that just takes away from me buying my purses, & i think i'm more of a handbag whore than a hoodie whore.....
why do they have to be so expensive also?

I really want these 2 tshirts....:love:
Do you know how they size ??? I usually take a Europe S.
And they deliver internationally, yey !

Attachments

• toki1.jpg
    toki1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 120
  • toki2.jpg
    toki2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 81
i know metropark is selling the hoodies.. but there are some on ebay for 65 with 8 shipping- is that cheaper?
I think that is cheaper. I'm not sure of the exact price of the hoodies @ MetroPark but I think they're around $79 + tax + shipping...so Yeah, ebay if you're not afraid like I am!!! :smile:

mellecyn - The shirts run a little bit small. At the Gap I usually wear a Medium shirt or sweater but I've bought tokidoki t-shirts in size XL and they fit perfectly. It also depends on how you want it to fit...if you want it skin tight I'm sure a S would fit but if you want a little room in it I'd go w/the M. Those are just my opinions though...does anyone else have any comments on it?? Thanx!

shucks!! I waited until this morning to see if I should buy the hoodies and *of course* they are all gone- PLUS the ones on the website are backordered!!!:wtf:
Which hoodie were you looking at? To be honest I wasn't too in love with any of them. There was one posted somewhere on here that had bullets all over it and that was the best looking one I've seen. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find one of those in the store or online anywhere. The others were just too busy or too childish for me. No offense to all those who love them, they just were not for me. :shrugs:

i was looking at the flower hoodie (the short sleeved one)
I was leaning towards that one too but in my opinon it's not that great. It is the best one I've seen in person but it's really no big deal. The flower on the back is huge. Unless you :heart: that flower I wouldn't be so worried about it. It's probably something you'd wear about 3 times and then it'd sit in your closet..at least that's true for me!

I love the idea of the all over print t-shirt and hoodies but they aren't that great on me. I tried the all over collage playground shirt and it just looked too busy. It wasn't really my style. The short sleeved hoodie is still kind of young for me but I like the sleeves and the fit of it. I think I'll wear it.

robokitten- How cute are you!!! I love this! What size did you get? and what size do you get normally?

Jennilicious tokidoki... hehe- I know I am not super super thrilled about the hoodies, but the little flowers are cute. now if it was latte.. I would have gotten about seven already... lol. But you gotta take what you can get, right? Plus I love the fact that its short sleeve. I love hoodies, but I think im more in love with the kangaroo pocket, and here in hawaii I could use that short sleeved one all day!

The tokidoki button up is on Metropark now.
(Someone better reply soon... I look pretty crazy with 3 posts in a row!!!)

edited: Hey tokidoki lover you replied the same time I did, yea!

robokitten- How cute are you!!! I love this! What size did you get? and what size do you get normally?

Jennilicious tokidoki... hehe- I know I am not super super thrilled about the hoodies, but the little flowers are cute. now if it was latte.. I would have gotten about seven already... lol. But you gotta take what you can get, right? Plus I love the fact that its short sleeve. I love hoodies, but I think im more in love with the kangaroo pocket, and here in hawaii I could use that short sleeved one all day!

It's an XL. I'm a size 12ish... mostly because I'm a 38DD. This hoodie was the only one that I can see myself wearing. It's pretty nice quality, I'm still not sure it's $70 nice but I think it's a better value than the fourty whatever dollar t-shirts.
The flower is cute but latte would be awesome!