Tokidoki Deals @ Southampton Factory Store!

I just posted them under the Show us pictures of your TOKIDOKI Collection forum:

Check it out and help me pic which bella to keep...excuse the bold...I can't seem to get rid of it right now

Is the one that has a lot of blue birds on the front and more of the girls on the back the same bag? if so I pick that one for you to keep!

Is the one that has a lot of blue birds on the front and more of the girls on the back the same bag? if so I pick that one for you to keep!

They are the same bag...that's 2 votes so far for that bag....however I can't get over the pink girl though she's cut off...I don't have her on anything....and there's more faces on the front......I want to keep them both now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

I just broke down and emailed each outlet store..in hopes I may find something I'd like. Living in Ohio sucks...our stores get nothing I like ever..I live for ordering and I hate it!

here is what I found for the South Hampton store:
The older line of Tokidoki we have is the camo playground black, camo playground olive and playground. We have most styles left in camo playground black and camo playground olive. In the playground print we only have Bella's and BellaBella's left. That line is marked at 50% off. We did not receive any baby bags in the older prints.

In the newer line of Tokidoki we have Paradiso, Inferno and Fumo. They are marked at 25% off. In this line we got almost every style except the baby bags. You are correct that we have not gotten pirata yet. Just let me know what styles your looking for and I'll let you know if we have them. Also, just to let you know none of the outlets will have foresta or the citta rosa prints. They never made it to the outlets.

I spoke with Diane via phone and Lindsey via email both very very nice and helpful!

1-631-283-1733.

I inquired specifically about these three bags:
Stellina $97.50
Mamma Mia $97.50
Zucca $138.00

there are prices shipping is 8.50 and in Ohio there is no tax!
I bought the Zucca!
Hopefully it's everything I want, hehe.

Are the prices for the Inferno and Paradiso and Fumo? I am so jealous because I already used up my spending money until April 1. The only shopping for now is groceries. I am getting some goodies in the mail soon. When they're here, I'll post pics.

Are the prices for the Inferno and Paradiso and Fumo? I am so jealous because I already used up my spending money until April 1. The only shopping for now is groceries. I am getting some goodies in the mail soon. When they're here, I'll post pics.

yes, those are for the fumo, inferno and paradiso as well, sorry for not clarifying. I asked her if she thought they'd still have most if not all in through next weekend she seemed confident they were pretty well stocked. I get my winter bonus check March 30th!
I know where a portion of it is going.
hehe.

I was thinking about whether to get the black cammo mamma mia bag all night b/c that's what they said they had left.. and today I switched to olive because they had it today, but b/c i was thinking so much about the blk...now i kind of want it.... someone talk me out of it....lol

I was thinking about whether to get the black cammo mamma mia bag all night b/c that's what they said they had left.. and today I switched to olive because they had it today, but b/c i was thinking so much about the blk...now i kind of want it.... someone talk me out of it....lol
So what did you end up ordering olive cammo mamma mia??

:graucho:
I ordered a PG Bella bella (2) and bella- more to choose from
a olive cammo MM, bella, and campeggio..

no cammo blk...maybe later...I'll get it..if it's still there:P

Wow Congrats!! I thought I was :nuts: !!! So you ordered 2 bella bellas and 1 bella? I just ordered a bella bella from there yesterday and I already have a PG bella bella!! :nuts: What are you picking the PG bag you like best and selling the others?

Don't get the cammo blk...you don't need it!! It's the same as the cammo olive...give your wallet a rest! :graucho:

:graucho:

Wow Congrats!! I thought I was :nuts: !!! So you ordered 2 bella bellas and 1 bella? I just ordered a bella bella from there yesterday and I already have a PG bella bella!! :nuts: What are you picking the PG bag you like best and selling the others?

Don't get the cammo blk...you don't need it!! It's the same as the cammo olive...give your wallet a rest! :graucho:

I'm probably going to keep my favorite bella and bella bella and sell the others... :graucho:

I've always like cammo olive more than blk but after looking at it for a while..thought maybe it looks better in person- might get the caramella- just to have something cammo blk...:sweatdrop:- almost did before but chickened out.

but you're right..I should give my wallet a rest...

I think I've impaired my print judgement- before I didn't like the cammo blk...but now...I dunno- they're the same basic print but the colors give it a different effect...and it feels like a different print at this point...but I actually only like it in MM b/c of how it goes with the blk mesh but I got the green one....

Lol- I just went back and forth to look up pics of it on ebay- I'm not going to get one.....

MY WALLET THANKS YOU TOKILICIOUSJENY:roflmfao:

MY STUFF CAME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
Pics to come....

The strap on the dolce was shorter than I expected though...I also have different prints on my playground bellas..help me pic which to keep!!:yes:

MsKitty, what playground bag did you get that you do care for?

I got the playground Luna with the light tan strap