Tokidoki Deals @ Southampton Factory Store!

I just called Woodbury....Nothing!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

it's ok,......(I need to keep telling myself this) More will come along...amore...spiaggios......

Aww that sucks D: I'm sure you'll find a playground eventually - I see some on eBay when I'm searching around. And yes, Amore will be soon and it'll be AWESOME :biggrin: I'm looking forward to Amore so much! What kind of bag(s) will you buy?

Aww that sucks D: I'm sure you'll find a playground eventually - I see some on eBay when I'm searching around. And yes, Amore will be soon and it'll be AWESOME :biggrin: I'm looking forward to Amore so much! What kind of bag(s) will you buy?

I think I will need to see how they look with the print once they come out. Each print IMO looks better on certain bags. But I'm aiming to eventually own a nuvola, mamma mia/ BV and maybe a stelina or even a carmella, or a Luna.

I think I will need to see how they look with the print once they come out. Each print IMO looks better on certain bags. But I'm aiming to eventually own a nuvola, mamma mia/ BV and maybe a stelina or even a carmella, or a Luna.

Wow, that's a lot!! I can only afford 1 bag and a denaro in the Amore print... I can't decide if I want a bambinone or a mamma mia =/ I'm more into shoulder bags, so that's why I'd pick the mamma mia - but I like the shape of the bambinone better XD? I think I could shorten its strap, though... *sigh* haha, decisions decisions!

ARGH! :cursing: We have to do something about these snipers! They're taking the fun out off tokis! Makes me sad... :crybaby: I definitely agree with buying everything on sale and distributing amongst ourselves... if at all possible!

She bought hers at the Woodbury store though...so someone else bought them all at the Southampton store!! Plus her bids are super low so at least she's making it fair for us to :boxing: each other!!

I saw that used playground bag...I wasn't too impressed w/the quality of the photos...something about that auction told me not to do it :shrugs: . You might want to wait for the sniper!! :graucho:

I saw that used playground bag...I wasn't too impressed w/the quality of the photos...something about that auction told me not to do it :shrugs: . You might want to wait for the sniper!! :graucho:

Thanks TokiliciousJenY, I was thinking the same thing:smile:, it's just nice to get someone to second that. I asked for pics to the other side and shipping rates..no reply but shouldn't that info be posted anyway?