Tokidoki chicken purse

1. I found my next Toki purchase:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lesportsac-Tokidoki-chicken-purse_W0QQitemZ200153253552QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now I know you all want the chicken purse too, but too bad. The chicken purse and I are meant to be together forever. Don't bother bidding against me - there is no reason for an ugly bidding war to ensue. The chicken purse is mine! So there, consider yourselves told! ;)

Seriously....WTH? Chickens??? Ack!

2. That print is a non-Toki LSS... but of course it doesn't come in Denaro! I actually like the Chicken print, it's cute. It's not cute to sell fakes, though. Maybe you can get it with a "Fiesta Cows" version so you can have all the barnyard themes. :p

3. I saw it first, it's mine!

4. Fiesta cows....a whole barnyard set? I like the sound of that! Off to search for the cows....:p

5. Nooo, the chickens are mine! :p

I always want to see "Hard to Find" listed in these eBay auctions, so I can say it's hard to find, because this was never a Tokidoki print.

6. haha it's kinda cute! but not for $19! LMAO! i like what she said on the auction..
    "Plsdon[FONT=宋体]’[/FONT][FONT=宋体]t ask me the item is real or not, pls see the price it's the best answer."[/FONT]

7. MMm...nothing like chicken and beef!

8. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4.TOKIDOKI is ONLY a KEYCHAIN which cant not movable,it is not robot

:confused1::rolleyes:
    [/FONT]

9. i am willing to bid $500 on it!

10. :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: Ummm, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????

11. [FONT=&#23435]Pls don’[FONT=&#23435]t ask me the item is real or not, pls see the price it's the best answer.

:nuts:

This Shanghai Chicken Purse beats the best Peking Duck in Town! Buy.Buy.Buy!

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

12. I know! wtf. Also:

About my Lesportsac bags,a lot of customers will ask me whether there are real or not???
    About this question i will not answer you,because more answers will take more refund!

I actually like the fiesta cows, I would consider getting a small item in that print if it were a regular LSS print.

13. Are those serious quotes from the auction? :lol: This is toooo funny. I'm lmao...

Even if you didn't know a thing about toki, take one look at the uneven edges on the label and that'll give you a clue that it's not real even if you looked at the price like the seller suggested :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. :bagslap:Whatevz. I'm all about the tokidoki Fiesta Cows anyway. Just don't touch my Fiesta Cows and we're fine.

Also:
    About this question i will not answer you,because more answers will take more refund!
    is going to be my new signature.