Tokidoki Angioletto

1. I just bought this in the playground print! I think it looks so cute! It replaces the mono wapity I sold. It goes with more of my outfits when I am out casually

2. OOOH!!! it's cute!!! i love that :p
    how much is it? i think i want to get one too :yahoo:
  3. It was $62 on the website then $7.00 shipping. On eBay they're going for $100 which is crazy. It has been sold out on the website for a couple weeks and it just came back yesterday and I snatched it fast!:wlae:
  4. I love it!
  5. Oooo....I love that!
  6. aw, that's very cute, congrats! :biggrin:
  7. it's cute especially when you think that is's like less than 25% of the cost of the Wapity
  8. That is WAY CUTE!

Just went online and it's (the playground) sold out already! :sad:
  9. I've got that one in the messenger style and I love it.....I always get comments.
  10. I love love love the tokidoki prints! I have a bella bella in the 1st edition multi and I love it. I've been trying to find an Angioletto in the same print(w/o the inflated eBay prices) as an alternative to a MC Wapity. Looove the new playground print! I'm going to see if I can still track the playground down.
  11. Too too cute! I love it! What website did yo buy it from?
  12. tokidoki products are so popular in asia and most of the bags are sold out. the bags are really cute but not cheap. the tokidoki tees are expensive.
  13. Oh, that's super, super cute! Congrats!!!
  14. i dont know why i never got into this print.. i dont know its just not me?