Toki Tag Team

1. Anatomy of TPF members in action today:

leen619: check out this citta zucca on eBay ;)

pochaco10: you should get it, it has perfect placement :tup:

leen619: buy it now!!! :graucho:

maxxi: hmmm...i'm not sure, it is beautiful!!! :sweatdrop: :drool:

pochaco10: you might regret it :yes:

leen619: buy it now!!! :graucho:

pochaco10: ask yourself if you'd feel bad if someone got it instead of you

leen619: buy it now!!!

maxxi: o.k....done:yahoo:

the exact verbage was changed a little to protect the innocent but that was the gist of the exchange. WOW talk about enabling...impressive. the result was a nice little citta zucca.
  2. congrats maxxi!! it's BEAUTIFUL! she will surely :heart::heart: it!!

it's good to have friends looking out for u! :tup:

and happy anniversary!
  3. LOL that's the TPF for ya ;)

Gorgeous citta zucca.. :drool:
  4. I saw that Zucca this morning and wondered if someone was going to snatch it up.:graucho: I saw the price this morning and my jaw dropped.:shocked: But it is a rare find. Congrats!:yes:
  5. :lol:
  6. Yeah, I posted it on the great authentic finds thread this morning. I knew someone would want that print despite the price. I'm just not much of a Zucca gal.
  7. Yep! I saw your post and i sent it to them! I knew they were looking for that bag! Thanks QueenLouis! :p
  8. Oh YAY! Glad I helped. ;)
  9. Gorgeous Z-U-C-C-A!!! :drool: Congrats :yahoo:
  10. Congrats!!!:yahoo:
  11. congrats :biggrin:
  12. niice!

haha, that's soo cute..

yea, i was watching this original bella bella and noticed darqbeauty bid on it at the last minute & i was like "go! go! go!" :biggrin:
  13. Oo:huh::huh:Oo it is very pretty...but I am tryin to be a disabler ^__^ haha.
  14. i saw that yesterday! wish i had the money to buy it...i LOVE the citta print and the zucca is incredibly beautiful! you're very lucky! enjoy!
  15. congratz! its beautiful