Toki Idol!

1. Wow, it seems like forever, but Pulse announces the top 3 today! I'm really excited about finding out who the tip three are :yes: Congratulations again to the top 5!! :biggrin:

Blaah nervous! I won't find out who the three are until 1pm my time :tdown:

2. I am excited too! The wait between the end of each round of voting and the announcements are sooo long! Good luck to the top 5!!

3. Same to you, too~ I agree... I think the wait takes forever, too! D:

4. ahh I haven't been keeping up with this. Good thing I had cast my vote!!

Good luck to everyone!!

5. The waits are so long between the ends of voting periods and the releases of the winners... that everyone seems to forget :p

6. Is there going to be another vote on the top 3? Or are they just awarding 1st, 2nd & 3rd place?

7. There is going to be another vote starting today (I think in about 10 minutes) that ends on July 2nd. Then probably a week from now they announce the winners, though we can all hope it will be a little sooner!

8. Congrats to the Top 3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

9. Yah congrats to the top 3!!!!

10. massive congrats to the top three! :party:

thanks for starting this thread, dancing nancies, and thanks for posting the link to the voting, tvstar. i just voted :smile:

11. Congratulations!!

12. NOOOOO YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEEN IN THE TOP THREE its not about quanitity!!!!

13. hahahaah oh well :p I think it'll be a really tough vote~

14. Congrats to the final 3!

I'm so sorry Dancing Nancies! I was really rooting for you! I remember what it was like when I was an undergrad and paying for tuition, books, and living expenses. I think I would have been in serious trouble if I was still a student and I had this Tokidoki addiction!