Toile SOS

And get the 28, GF.....you'll be able to hold a ton of stuff inside because the toile body has a lot of give. I can fit everything inside my 28cm combo that I fit inside my 30cm Birkin!!!! And I can't do that with my 28cm Maron Box Kelly....

Wow, etoupe and toile! What an amazing combo that would be with GH to bring out the warmth of the etoue. You'd most likely be the only person to have one. I've never seen it together before!

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen a toile kelly in a very long time that wasn't vintage. How great would it be to have a sparkling new one??? Go for it!!! As for barenia, I think everybody loves it, but are they taking order? I thought it was being given a rest and was out of production for a while.

Whatever you go for, I'm sure it will be fab!

i am not a fan of toile for me (white jeans i can handle, i have faith in my laundry detergent, lol, but i could not live with toile) though i think it's a super clean, HIGH maintenance look. BUT anyway i did cross paths today with a toile and ebene garden party. the woman was elegant, my eye caught a light-weight trench and a scarf blowing in the wind, and i believe she was carrying the bag as a work tote. very sharp and polished looking. how she decides where and when to set it down though i don't know.

I was thinking about this last night - trying to picture it. The more I think about it, the more I like this combo. :nuts: Etoupe is my definite fave summertime colour, and with toile - so fresh! Of course, I would never trust myself with toile (too worried about dirt) but I would trust you, K! You wouldn't use it every day seeing you have the VA bolide & other nice bags to choose from. I can imagine it at a dressy summer day event, especially the kelly, and it would be a real show-stopper!

Recently I saw and felt a swift/toile combo 32cm Kelly (Gold Swift) and 30cm Birkin (Etoupe Swift). PHW on both. Both completely bowled me over. It has certainly make me want one in my next order / purchase.

GF...the Etoupe swift/toile combo is simply divine!!! I agree with archangel that Etoupe looks the richest on Swift.

Personally, like LaVan, I would go for a barenia/toile combo. 30cm Birkin!! Only because I would like something in natural barenia. Otherwise the Etoupe swift/toile would be my choice. Then a Kelly in the same combo...:graucho::P:heart: