Togo Leather/color & weight

1. How Black is the color black on Togo leather on a Birkin?
    Is it very black or more of a graphite grey?:s

Also, is togo very heavy for everyday?

Thanks.......:smile:

2. HI... MY TOGO BLACK BIRKIN 35CM.GOLD IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL...
    REALLY BLACK...RIGHT WEIGHT... SMOOTH ENOUGH...ELEGANT WHEN IT'S LOCK IS CLOSED ....CASUAL WHEN I LEAVE IT OPEN ... SO ECLECTIC...:tup::tup:IT'S GREAT....

3. Thanks so much Angel. I appreciate your response!:smile:

4. Anyone else with a Black togo that would like to chime in??;)

5. my mom has a 30 togo black and it's pretty light and it's BLACK BLACK! i have a togo 35 in a different color and i think it's a great everyday bag. then again, i tote around 40 clemence and i am used to heavy bags.

6. I have a black togo 35.... it's very black. Has a semi-sheen to it. I love it to death. It's heavy when filled, yes... I think I read somewhere that a 35 togo empty weighs about 3 lbs....but don't quote me on that!
    I don't mind carrying it... it's a labor of love :heart:......:yes:

7. Togo is quite heavy, but I think still a fantastic everyday carryall leather for the Birkin. Depends a lot what kind of use you will have your bag..
    And black in togo is really dark black. ;)

8. I have a 35 Black Togo and, as others have already mentioned, it's very black. And yes, a 35 Togo is very heavy (and I believe I carry less than most ladies)--despite that, I'll still carry her every other day, but it is an absolute pain when i'm shopping!

9. Black togo reminds me of black velvet, yummy and soft. It has the look of velvet.