Toggling between mobile and desktop version

1. Is there a way to do this? I have a PDA cell phone and today is the first day I am routed to a mobile version. I tried changing the skin in my options to go back to the desktop version as it has more options. I can't seem to do so. Am I doing something wrong?

2. I'm having the same problem with my Sidekick 2. Everytime I click on change and save it takes me back to the Control Panel with the mobile skin still in use. :push:

I used to have an option box in the down left corner to switch between layouts but that's gone on the mobile skin.

I'd appreciate any help with that :flowers: As great as the new skin is (the loading times are DIVINE, Vlad!) I miss looking at eyecandy :shame:

3. I will do some tweaking and get back to you.

4. Thank you! It's highly appreciated! :flowers:

5. Woohoo, you ROCK!!! Just when I posted it returned to normal on my Sidekick :nuts:

6. Hey it looks like it's working for me now! Thanks!

7. Yup, I turned off the auto-feature. You can now freely choose between the skins. I, for one, will be going with the mobile one for our pocket pc, can't stand the messy tables, horizontal scrolling and slow loading times. :idea:

8. This is a great thing, Vlad! I read tPF from my palm tx and even my razr. It works great with the mobile skin. Thanks!

9. Cool! I can post again from my phone.

10. One question, though. I can see pics if they are not posted as attachments, but as clickable thumbnails. Is there any way the attachments can be viewed as well?

11. HG - I need to investigate what's up with it and let you know once I find out.

12. Thanks. This is great. So far, so good. It loads faster and saves battery. I just spent 2 hours reading via phone and only burnt up 20% of my battery, whereas with the old format it would have eaten up 75%.

13. The skin is much less bandwidth intensive and hence saves a lot of juice that would be sucked up by the antenna operation otherwise. :idea:

14. Yay, this will make commuting much more pleasant. Thanks Vlad!

15. Thank You Sooo Much For Makin A Mobil Version!!!!!!!!!!!!!