Tod's *Patchwork* Restyled D Bag

1. What does everybody think of this updated D bag????

(pic from NM)

2. :tup:

I love it!
  3. Yeah, it's certainly more interesting than the regular D bags, isn't it? I know they're classic, but they've always been a bit plain for me.

Looks like the price has gone up, though.

p.s.--Between your Margaritas and my Cosmos, we could have a rockin' party! :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  4. ^^ Haha definitely! ;)

Although for $2K, I'd rather get a LV bag...just my taste though. But it does look beautiful!
  5. Very nice!
  6. Boring, IMO.
  7. Very nice, would like to see it IRL. I really like Tod's bags. They are always classic. I own several and they are so comfortable to carry and well designed. My Tod's are my 'comfort' bags, kinda like a comfy pair of shoes.
  8. it looks much better I think
  9. Gorgeous bag! But $1,995?! Looks like Tod's price is catching up other designers' price.
  10. I like it .... I was going to get it in the Bone color from the Chicago Boutique - price on this one is $1300, here's a pic

11. That's odd about the price difference, isn't it? :confused1: I like it A LOT more for $1,300.
  12. love it.....its up there on my wishlist :smile:
  13. where can i buy authentic tods bags online, i dont think you can buy them in scotland :sad:

14. Maybe the size? This one measures 13 1/2 x 10 x 5 ....
    I tried it on and thought it was a great size! Pretty close to my Chanel Cerf Tote
  15. Sorry ladies, I think it is a mess. It is a company's attempt to twist the design into something "new." Less is more, in my opinion. And the price tag? Wait for the outlet.