TOD'S new S/S 2015 Cape Bag...what do you think?

I love it. It's the perfect shade. I've kept it and have been using it a lot. It's a great bag! Will upload some pics tomorrow, if I remember :lol:

I've been looking at the Cape bags available on Farfetch and all of them seem to be lined.

TODS.jpg

I haven't actually seen this type of interior on the bags on the official TODS website, so does anyone know whether this is a new/past season style or is it only stocked in certain boutiques?

I'm super intrigued by the Cape but don't live near a store to try it. Anyone know roughly how much the Medium weighs? I prefer the look of the Med vs. Small, but I tend to regret a heavy bag (e.g., 3 lbs). Thanks for any input.

I'm super intrigued by the Cape but don't live near a store to try it. Anyone know roughly how much the Medium weighs? I prefer the look of the Med vs. Small, but I tend to regret a heavy bag (e.g., 3 lbs). Thanks for any input.

A boutique finally opened in my area. I plan to visit soon and see what I can find out. The cape is on sale now for 40% off ;)

Thank you. I've been stalking that site too, but the fact is I'm still unsure about color. I adore the black but really don't need a black bag. It's driving me batty because it's a great time to buy.

What do you think of the red and the burgundy Smalls? Is the red a weird shade, and is the burgundy a good shade or too gloomy? OY.

I was on the edge of getting it in burgundy oder brown. But I am currently trying to sell a brown bag, and I only have one small black bag, so I kind of justified getting the black bag to match my new YSL boots :biggrin: