Tods mini Decoupage Bag in gold

1. For those who already like Tod's Decoupage bag (SuLi, hope you see this thread!), their gold mini version now on eluxury is soooo cute! I love this bag!

todsDecoupagePochette.jpeg todsdecoupagepochette2.jpeg todsdecoupagepochette3.jpeg
  2. Very elegant!

3. isn't it cute!!!!!

4. ohhhhh.....you are right, the bag is very cute!!

5. I hate the fact that I saw this bag today! I have the biggest urge to impulsely buy the damn thing (I try to refrain from doing these types of these things!!!)....though I don't "need" it! Ok, so "need" is relative....anyways, I'm trying to put all my eggs in one basket for a big buy!

6. Thanks for pointing that out SoyBean! I'm still holding out until this weekend when I go to the Tod's store. I hope to come home with something lovely....weren't we going to work out a "plan" so that we'd both get nice bags there? Hehe. But anyway, it's a cute bag, but I think I still love the regular Decoupage.

7. The mini version is adorable! :biggrin:

8. OMG soo adorable and elegant looking. It looks casual but can be very sophisticated if worn with the right pieces of clothing! What's the damage?

9. very lady-like!!!!

10. beautiful color!

11. I saw this one at the mall the other day, but in BLACK. I love the black!! It's so cute and elegant. The gold is quite nice too.