Tods Miky Nomade and Benji Bag

1. Hi, just wanted to share two new pics from Tods for you- their Miky Nomade (the rectangular bag), and the benji bag

Benji Bag.jpeg Miky Nomade.jpeg Miky Nomade2.jpeg
  2. I like the benji bag! As usual, you have great taste in bags!

3. Great bags. Love the white one (pics 2 & 3). I don't think we can get Tods here in Holland.

4. I like the benji too...its cute! I love their bags in white...but white bags scare me:worried: Did you see the Gold mini decoupage bag in the other post! Ahhh, its so freakin cute!!!

5. I did see it- its very cute. I like the Benji, the Paro bag and the D Media bags more. They are just amazing!

6. Love the bags! thanks for posting! :biggrin:

7. I like the first bag!

8. I like Tods is getting more market savvy....now their sending me pics. of their SA's wearing them too!:biggrin:

9. as always i like the bags you posted!!

10. :amuse::amuse:

11. The bag in the first picture is featured in "The Book" from NM in tan! I fell over drooling....can't wait to see it in person.

12. Hello,
    What size is the second pic?
    Is it medium or large?

13. Love the Benji, hate the Miky Nomade. I don't understand this bag...they took the Miky/Micky bag that was really cute and made it flat and uninteresting for this season.

My Hogan SA calls me each season and e-mails me pics of the new bags, too. Love her!

14. Very pretty bags!!! Thanks, SoyBean, for taking us shopping with you!!!:p

15. I think Tod's should be paying Soybean a commission! :biggrin: