Tod's Help Needed...Please....Thank You...

1. Hello there! This is my very first post to the forum and I know that I am in the right place with experts who can help! :smile:

I am looking for these Tod's bags (I am sure I am among many!):

Carey Grande
    Carey Sacca Grande Tote
    Carey Sacca Media

Here are my questions...

Some of the Carey Saccas that I have seen have logos on the side and some on the front. I recently purchased one from a Tod's outlet and my logo is on the front and there wasn't a little logo fob. Does it depend on the season/year? Or is this the difference between a Carey Sacca Grande and a Carey Sacca Media? My bag is fairly large (15" x 11").

I have seen some listed on eBay (always a concern about fakes, but maybe these styles haven't been faked yet?) and the logos are on the side. One seller listed the logo as being on the inside.

Sorry for the long post, but any help/education would be very much appreciated as I am 'dying' to get one of these bags in camel.

Have a great night
    TPC

2. I'm a Tod's fan who is also trying to learn real from fake tips. Wish I could help, but an expert said that Tod's bags never have a logo lining, but I don't know about just the logo inside. Also they never have nylon zippers; the bag will have stamped inside: "made in Italy", "genuine leather" and a serial number.

Good luck finding your dream bags and welcome to the Purse Forum!

3. I'm afraid I'm not much help with Tod's authenticity tips. I've tried to learn, but there is limited information out there. There are lots of fakes on eBay, so ended up buying my first Tod's at a Tod's outlet. Is there one anywhere near you that you could check out? There's not one around here, but I scored one while I was in Orlando. Good luck!

4. Thanks for responding, I appreciate it!

I just can't believe that this bag would be "faked" already, but don't want to take a chance with eBay, ick...that would be bad. :sick:

I guess the main question is....does Tod's change the placement of it's logo for the same bag depending on the season? That is if it's produced for more than on season? :wondering

Thanks all,
    TPC

I