Tod's heels

1. i'm really petite at 5 ft 1.5 and need a pair of heels for work. i know many people rave about tod's loafers and ballet flats but i was wondering, how do their heels fare in terms of comfort and durability? is it worth investing in a pair?

Thanks!

2. I have 2 pairs of Tod's pumps and 1 pair of the ballet flats - all shoes have fit TTS and are all very comfortable. I'm not super-hard on my shoes and all have been very durable and still look great.

3. I'm wearing these Tod's heels right now and they are the BEST as far as comfort is concerned! (I'm 5'10", btw)

The platform and the rubber bottom are good for keeping the arch and bottom of the foot comfortable.

tods.jpg
  4. I know this is an old thread but was wondering if people could chime in if they own Tod's heels and tell me how comfy they are?

5. my wife has one....

she said : Run very small (one size up at least), so, not really comfy.
    (she's got wide foot)

tods_6169.jpg
  6. I have 2 pairs of Tods' heels, I love it! super comfy and easy to walk on carpet and smooth floor because of the rubber sole. There's this one pair I bought that in mid 2008, still in a very good condition.

7. I tried some on yesterday and they were comfortable but rubbed my feet from the front. Could foresee them giving me blisters.

8. I have 2 pairs of tods heels and they are the most comfy heels i have. Absolutely love them and highly recommend getting a pair. both run true to size for me.