Tod's D-bag - love it?

1. those who own, do you love the style? how many do you own? it seems very user friendly. any disadvantages?

here's a pic of the grande from elux
  2. I don't have one, but it is lovely.
  3. I don't have one either, but I saw that on eluxury today and it caught my eye. Very, very nice :drool:
  4. I don't have one, but I adore this bag! It's so classic, and a great style. Tod's bags are great quality, too. You can't go wrong.
  5. i have seen it at the boutique. i saw one in red and it was gorgeous!!! however i do find it a tad too big.
  6. I've been eyeing that bag. It looks simple, elegant, and functional. I think there are different sizes so if I ever got one I'd stick with a small size since its already roomy to begin with.
  7. I have the large one in white; I got it on Bluefly last year. It is really beautiful, and such a classic. My only complaint is that for such a large bag, the interior pocket is rather small.
  8. I have 7 Tods in large, med, & small sizes (love them all:smile:). But, I don't have that D model... it's gorgeous thou, I like it!
  9. too simple & classic for my taste.
    but it looks lovely :p
  10. I have one in black. It's perfect. I use it primarily for work. The perect size and shape and the leather is fabulous. Also light weight. It's understated yet so well made.
  11. I have my eye on one of the totes I'm hoping is at their Woodbury outlet. I think their quality is excellent and most of their styles are timeless.

And their shoes are TDF!
  12. Love it, right up my street. Or rather it would be if my 'street' wasn't closed to new bags for the next few months given recent indulgence!
  13. It's cute, I have gone in to the Tod's store near me a couple of times (Santana Row, Santa Clara, CA) with the intention of buying something I saw in a magazine or online and the service was so bad and indifferent I walked out!
  14. For years, I've thought to myself that I *should* buy the D bag. It's a classic. (Do you know that it was named years ago after Princess Diana, who was a fan of the bag?) But ultimately, I always decide against buying it because its just too plain for me.
  15. :love::love::love: Beautiful, and I love Tods leather. Sigh.