Tods D bag in white on bluefly

1. Sorry I don't know how to post links, but there's a gorgeous white Tod's D bag on bluefly right now for $880 (retail is $1100). If you win a coupon code or anything in the it bag game you might do even better. I was so tempted to get it but I already ordered a white bag for summer (marc jacobs hobo with gold hardware) so I had to resist!
    There was one in tan too but it looks like it got purchased.

2. Damn. It's already gone :cry: Thanks for posting!

3. It's back (or a new one has arrived)!

4. Nice! :biggrin: I love the D Bags.

5. Well, I broke down and ended up getting it! It was so funny: every time I logged on to Bluefly, the bag was there. It was like the bag was stalking me! I think I was meant to have it!
    Unfortunately, my MJ hobo from Neiman's already shipped (I called to see if I could cancel the order) so I'll have to send it back when it gets here, since I don't really need 2 white bags I feel extra guilty keeping both.
    I can't wait to get the Tods though. I really love that bag in white and I don't think it will ever go out of style. With a coupon code, I got it for $799. I think I made the right decision!

6. Amelia - Congrats! I think it's a great classic that will last a long time! Show us pics once she gets here!

7. thanks for the positive reinforcement!

8. I almost got it but just got two others so had to hold off. I think you made the right decision. Great price too!

9. Amelia-I had that bag in and out of my cart 5 times this morning! I'm glad you got it. I really want the bag in red, so if anyone sees that on bluefly, let me know! Congrats!

10. I'll look out for you!;)

tln likes this.
  11. Thank you, that is nice of you! :idea:

12. Congrats! I think it's a great bag!

13. yay! Congrats!!!! :biggrin:

14. Bummer, I think I came too late! I don't see it any more! :sad2:

Amelia, you will have to take a pic for us when you get it!!
    CONGRATS!!