Tods Benji Bag-

1. Hey everyone-I want the Tods Benji bag in the beautiful brandy color...however I havent seen it in person and want to get it ...sight unseen.Has anyone seen it and does it only come in one size?Please let me know what you think!!(Its in the NM March book and at elux)-are those the same bag ...the one in NM book looks bigger....
    Thanks![​IMG]

2. I have not seen it in person yet, but do think it is a beautiful bag. Did you check out the measurements?

3. The NM SA said its like 14x9x4....however the elux has it a little smaller...Cant figure out if there are different sizes or not!(same price...so I doubt it!)

4. Saks NYC has it-if anyone in that area sees it-let me know!!

5. It comes in white, navy and green also.

6. OK- I just called Tods in NY and they said it DOES come in 2 sizes-BUT the large hasnt come in yet...Anyone seen it????!!!

7. the small one is very small. I saw it in Tods and Saks. If I had to guess I would say it was 8 inches long and 7 inches tall.

8. laf-did you like the bag in person-picture it bigger-the one I want is 13x9x5???

9. I like both sizes, but the larger one is more practical. I wanted the tan one, but the leather will get to scrathy (its buffalo) now I want the white one.

10. The SA told me the leather will scratch easily.....But I actually like a bag to show its wear! I will be getting it for my Bday on friday -will post pics when I get it!Thanks for your help!!!!

11. I haven't seen it, but what a pretty colour!