Today's Special Values: Epi Jasmin, MC Wapity, Mono Checkbook Cover

1. I had some Saks gift cards to spend, so I dragged the family to the Galleria. I got the black mc wapity with my gift cards and then later after we ate lunch, hubby wanted to go to the big LV and say hi to our SA. I should have known we would get into trouble! I tried on various epi bags and finally decided on the Jasmin. It's a beautiful bag. The interior is gorgeous. And I needed the simple checkbook cover to fit inside my mono pti. The one I was using came from my bank and looked really cheesy inside the lv wallet. So, here's pics of all my new loot. I also saw the new disco ball charms and they are so cute! They would make great stocking stuffers. Now I am officially banning myself until my birthday next July. When I feel weak and wanna shop, I'm going to lean on all my TPF friends to get me through!
    Picture 005.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 009.jpg
  2. Wow! Great purchases. I love your new Jasmin. I saw one today at the LV store, which just opened two days ago in New Orleans. It is beautiful. Congratulations on all of your new purchases.
  3. Congrats! I saw the disco balls too and they ARE cute:yes: :love:
  4. congrats!
  5. wow! great purchases! i love the epi jasmin... such a pretty bag.
  6. Congrats on all your new goodies! Sounds like you had a fun day :smile:
  7. ooo--great choices! I love them all :smile:
  8. wow nice haul today! congrats!
  9. Great haul..congrats!!!love them can lean on us during banning season..yeah right :graucho:
  10. oohh what an exciting and LV filled day
  11. Thanks, everybody! I forgot to mention that they had the "eye see you" display in the window which my toddler found very fun to look at!
  12. You did well! Enjoy!:yahoo:
  13. Very beautiful peices, :love: :love: :love:
  14. Congrats.
  15. All of your purchases are gorgeous! I really like the wapity in the black MC, too!