Todays Loot!

1. My mom and I went to LV today (the drive was almost 2 hours, there were so many traffic jams...AAAAARRRRGH!).
    My mom got the Denim Baggy GM with an extra strap to wear it across the body,if she wants to.
    I got the Epi Speedy 30 in black, the Damier Speedy 30 and the Monogram Denim Shawl in Rose.
    The batteries of my cam are still charging so I'll post pics tomorrow.
    I saw the Dentelle Speedy in Silver and Gold and tons of lovely scarves and shawls(I love scarves). I also saw the Mini Lin Noe and liked it a lot. My mom didn't, because it doesn't have any inside pockets. (I have to get her a purseket...) The Dune color is pretty, but not for me. I'm just not careful enough with my bags.
    Next on my list (especially after todays visit) are the Damier Nolita and the Monogram Denim Lurex Shawl.

2. sounds like you racked up!

3. ooh can't wait to see pics! congrats!

4. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.

5. OOh, can't wait to see pics. Sounds like you had a fruitfull day!

6. Congrats! can't wait to see pics...

7. Now thats a shopping spree..and great choices.

8. congrats!!

9. looking forward to your pics-congrats.

10. Congrats!!! Post pics!!

11. sounds like a very fruitful expedition to LV. congrats to you and your mom!

12. Sounds like a great time was had by both you and your mom! Congrats on the great purchases!

13. Congrats on your purchases - can't wait to see all the pics.:nuts:

14. How cool that you love shawls and that your mom got two straps for her bag, I would love to wear the denim baggy across the body like that. It really makes a difference to be able to go to the stores to try everything on, I bet, but traffic bites...

congrats on your purchases!

15. Sounds like you and your mom had a great shopping day!

Enjoy your goodies! =)