Today's Haul Plus Entire Collection - PICS INSIDE!

Yasha

Oct 23, 2006
Today I got my Foresta Ciao Ciao, Foresta Denaro and Portatelefono Citta Rosa from eBay! The Ciao Ciao takes a bit of getting used to, not sure how it would work with items not so flat... LOVE the size of the Portatelefono and not expecting it to be so big!

tok1.jpg

tok2.jpg

tok3.jpg

IMHO the print placement on the Ciao Ciao is PERFECT, a perfect tree on the rear! Havent had time to search through all the characters yet!

tok4.jpg

tok5.jpg

Also included was my first purchase, Pirata Buon Viaggio which got me started on Toki, then my bargain AU$100 Inferno Corriere, then Adios Gioco. All in 2 months! Plus I have an Amore Campeggio and Paradiso Zucca coming... :heart: :heart:

tok6.jpg

Foresta is great on a ciao ciao, you get almost the entire print.
Maybe I should get one. :Push: Is it useful? it seems to be too flat to carry anything other than papers and notebooks.

Foresta is great on a ciao ciao, you get almost the entire print.

Actually not even close. Foresta is a HUGE print width wise. The Ciao Ciao is "only" 16" wide. the Luna is 18" wide and the whole thing doesn't even fit on there. there are 3 (or is it 4) different trees stretching across the whole scene...

Ohhh that's a :love: collection!! I'm thinking about the same gioco and BV- just missed out on a good deal for it though today! $102 for the BV nice placement IMO

Hazelnut: I thought the foresta would be too crazy a print for me....but I'm thinking of getting more and more in it just b/c it's so cute! Even the scuola which is not my style of bag. It's :nuts:!

Great collection! I've been wondering what the whole Foresta print looks like. Now I've got a better idea. :smile: My friend and I were trying to piece together our to Foresta BV's to see what the whole picture would look like.