Today's Haul Plus Entire Collection - PICS INSIDE!

1. Today I got my Foresta Ciao Ciao, Foresta Denaro and Portatelefono Citta Rosa from eBay! The Ciao Ciao takes a bit of getting used to, not sure how it would work with items not so flat... LOVE the size of the Portatelefono and not expecting it to be so big!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMHO the print placement on the Ciao Ciao is PERFECT, a perfect tree on the rear! Havent had time to search through all the characters yet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also included was my first purchase, Pirata Buon Viaggio which got me started on Toki, then my bargain AU$100 Inferno Corriere, then Adios Gioco. All in 2 months! Plus I have an Amore Campeggio and Paradiso Zucca coming... :heart: :heart:

[​IMG]

2. Pretty collection :biggrin: Love the Forestas !!:yahoo: Congrats!

3. The portion of print you got on your ciao ciao is as good as it gets. Nice score!

4. I love your collection and you're right about your ciao ciao placement .. PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!

5. Nice collection! Congratz :smile:

6. Foresta is great on a ciao ciao, you get almost the entire print.
    Maybe I should get one. :push: Is it useful? it seems to be too flat to carry anything other than papers and notebooks.

7. I've wondered about that too snoopa. I didn't want to be the girl carrying around a bag with things bulging from it.

8. Nice collection Yasha! I love your ciao ciao Foresta & Inferno Corriere. I must get a corriere someday...

9. Actually not even close. Foresta is a HUGE print width wise. The Ciao Ciao is "only" 16" wide. the Luna is 18" wide and the whole thing doesn't even fit on there. there are 3 (or is it 4) different trees stretching across the whole scene...

10. nice collection :smile: i like your portatelefono :biggrin:

11. very nice foresta ciao ciao :]

12. Great stuff congrats!!! :dothewave:

13. great purchases!! I swear, the more I see forestas the more I love it!!!

14. Ohhh that's a :love: collection!! I'm thinking about the same gioco and BV- just missed out on a good deal for it though today! $102 for the BV nice placement IMO

Hazelnut: I thought the foresta would be too crazy a print for me....but I'm thinking of getting more and more in it just b/c it's so cute! Even the scuola which is not my style of bag. It's :nuts:!

15. Great collection! I've been wondering what the whole Foresta print looks like. Now I've got a better idea. :smile: My friend and I were trying to piece together our to Foresta BV's to see what the whole picture would look like.