Today was the BEST DAY EVER!

Congratulations!! I totally agree with your advice. My dad has his own take on it, in that he truly believes that life is a one-way ticket, and we simply can't go back. That mantra alone is enough to ensure that I live my best life possible! Good for you for getting through this. You'll have a great memory to look back on as a reminder of how awesome you are!

I'm so glad I read this tonight. I have so much work ahead of me in the coming weeks. At times I feel like there is NO WAY I can get everything done on deadline. I had a very productive day yesterday and then just didn't get too much done today.

I recently went back to school and sometimes I think: I made a mistake. I'm too old. I can't do it.

You really made me feel like I should just keep going. So thank you for sharing your experience.
Congratulations on your accomplishments. Enjoy it!

Honey, I was just saying today that I never thought I'd see the day when I finally got to last Friday...for me when I was preparing for each day, I made a list of what I needed to do, one for just that day and one for what needed to be done to be ALL DONE. And every day, I rewrote the daily list and rewrote it and rewrote it. Then as the days went by, the big list got smaller and smaller.

YOU CAN DO THIS, and I will be more than willing to lend an ear if ever needed. Best of luck to you!

SunnyFreckles: Are you an IT consultant?? Because I understand how hard it can be to travel to work, work in a project, complete it, and if you add kids to the equation it can be harder. I'm glad that you find strenght in moments of despair, even in situations that you thought that there's no way out. Believe me, I understand you. I have to travel to work to different projects and trust me ladies, is not glamorous at all. But there's a lot of good things that you can learn being a road warrior and also you have to learn to set your priorities because otherwise, your life can go to he**!! Thanks for your great words. I learned something new today!!!:yes:

SunnyFreckles: Are you an IT consultant?? Because I understand how hard it can be to travel to work, work in a project, complete it, and if you add kids to the equation it can be harder. I'm glad that you find strenght in moments of despair, even in situations that you thought that there's no way out. Believe me, I understand you. I have to travel to work to different projects and trust me ladies, is not glamorous at all. But there's a lot of good things that you can learn being a road warrior and also you have to learn to set your priorities because otherwise, your life can go to he**!! Thanks for your great words. I learned something new today!!!:yes:

Are you an IT consultant?? Close! I work for a mortgage servicing company and I worked closely with our programmers and IT to prepare us for this project! I think each day how lucky I am to have this job and to get to travel to work so closely with our other offices, but holy cow...last week was HARD. I prayed A LOT, all day, every day. And I made it. It was so important to me to share because I know how impossible it feels just to get through the next hour sometimes! Thank you for your kind words, as well! It means a lot!

Are you an IT consultant?? Close! I work for a mortgage servicing company and I worked closely with our programmers and IT to prepare us for this project! I think each day how lucky I am to have this job and to get to travel to work so closely with our other offices, but holy cow...last week was HARD. I prayed A LOT, all day, every day. And I made it. It was so important to me to share because I know how impossible it feels just to get through the next hour sometimes! Thank you for your kind words, as well! It means a lot!
Your welcome!!