Today is the worst day ever HELP

I would literally have died if it was my Mirior Speedy since I got it by mistake (how lucky am I) I was supposed to be shipped the Cabas Raye GM and much to my surprise (and delight) I opened the box to find that instead they shipped me the Silver Mirior speedy, of course I called and let them know but they said if I wanted to keep it I could since it was their mistake, I was awestruck, I wanted it sooo bag but just couldnt get. Thank God for Tracy and Adam at LV in Houston, that was a very good day like winning the lottery

omg! I worry about this as my dog like to chew slippers or anything on the floor...good thing she hasn't gotten any of my cotton totes (from old navy) that I use for my school books!

I'm glad it can be fixed!!!

You poor thing... I totally sympathize... When my dog was a puppy, she chewed on the corners of my husband's epi wallet. It wasn't too bad before we caught her and there's little tiny teeth marks on it still.

ohh know...my poouch likes to chew as well..I put everthing up high ever since he chewed on my fav pair of heels...I am sure that is can be replaced...doggies just do not know better....

So sorry to hear this happened to you. I know how horrible it is to have your cute little dog destroy something. Glad to hear you can get if fixed. :smile:

And yes, it can be worse. A couple of years ago I came home to leather strewn all over the hall floor. The puppy had chewed the side off a custom leather sofa. Then there was the hot tub cover, the phone line, etc.

Today she's a gem and actually stands gaurd over my laptop or handbags if my other dog gets near them. A total princess. :queen: