today is the day!

1. my sandstone GH city should be coming today! :yahoo:

i'm so excited I want to go home and wait for it! for anyone that's ordered from aloha rag, do they require signature confirmation for their deliveries? i hope not because there's no one home and the fedex facility is 45 minutes away from me...

2. Congrats! I love love love that color combo!

But.... I'm pretty sure AR does require a sig. :sweatdrop:

3. Yup, I recall that it is required.... better get in the car and head home :yes: Please post pics when you get her, I can't wait :yahoo:

4. oh no!!!! maybe i should leave work early so i can go home and wait for it...:confused1:

5. Sandy congrats, you lucky thing! you'll love it, the GH is awesome on the day style and the sandstone is TDF:drool:

6. congrats.....don't forget to post pics when u receive her

7. How exciting, don't forget to post pics!

8. congrats girl! love sandstone. can't wait to see your pictures. and yes, you do need to sign for it.

9. Congratulations! Post lots of pics. Sandstone is really gorgeous! I love it so much that I'm considering getting another in a different style if I don't get a mastic.

10. Congrats!!!

11. I left early and I still missed the Fedex man :tdown:. I signed the slip so hopefully he'll leave it today. I can't wait to go home!

12. Love sandstone! Can't wait to see your pics!

13. Awww.. Congrats Sandy! Please do show us the pictures ASAP. lol :yahoo:

14. oh no! I'm on tenterhooks waiting for your review of it.

Definitely post pics etc. I can't wait! I just got my SS work last Saturday and love it.

15. it came and it's even prettier than i thought it would be! :yahoo:

i'll post pics once my camera battery charges!