Today is a very sad day.

smileHug.gif
So sorry this has happened.
smileHug.gif

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Hal. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. I live in Westchester County. I too believe a lot of illnesses people are suffering with today were caused by what they were exposed to working at Ground Zero. Something needs to be done.

I just got home, I read all your posts and thank you for all the kind words. Today was a crazy day!!! I can't believe what they want for burial expenses now-a-days!

They are only going to lay him out one day, he's Jewish and they have to go by their religion. So I was told that I have to cover my mirrors for 4 days and sit and shiver! Yikes! I was very suprised by this being that I've never done this before and since Helen asked me to please follow orders I have decided to spend the next 4 days outta work.

I'm just wondering I didn't want to ask her, do I have to cover my mirrors in my car too?

The wake is going to be held right off Madison Ave. in the city (NYC) from 11am-4pm

Again thanks for all your thoughts! :heart:

I'm so very sorry to hear your loss, Bagg. My heartfelt condolences to Helen and her family and, of course, to you and yours.

Cancer has hit my family as well and taken both my parents within a year of each other. It's a horrible, horrible thing. I feel your pain....

thoughts and prayers are with you. when is this horrible disease going to be stopped? know too many people who have been affected by it and have suffered loss from it - including me.

Attachments

• hug.gif
    hug.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 11