Today I am thankful for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzie w

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
:heart:...my 2 beautiful, healthy children and wonderful husband....:heart:

.. what are u thankful for....

i thought it would be nice to start a thread that would create happy thoughts. As mentioned in many different books, having a positive thought daily can really make a difference in our daily lives and bring more love and happiness.

so everyday, just write down one or two things you are happy for. the goal is to do it daily. if everyone did this, this post would surely reach 1 000 000 pretty darn quick and we can all share in the positive effect it would have here on the PF!

(mods- if this is not allowed, adjust accordingly.)

peace.:heart:

I'm thankful for my Big, Healthy, Happy Family (All- 8 of us:shocked:) That my health is good at this point. :yes: All my children are in school with good grades, My husband who I love with all my Heart:heart:!

All my friends and of course you guys!

......for the love and support of my husband, my son who always keeps me laughing, my three little kitties, the health and well-being of my extended family, and a job that I love (most days) that affords me the opportunity to be a part of this great online community!!

Anne

Today I am thankful that we are finally getting some rain! Also I am thankful that my kitty Mathilda took her pills without too much drama and wasn't too mad at me afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.