Today I am going to LV on 5th Ave..

lvly808

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I work really close by. So I have never been to this one. Are the SA snotty. I have never met a snotty SA at LV, but I do hear they exist. Anyways, I need help deciding. After much consideration I am passing on the Damier Azur speedy. Only b/c I am not too crazy about it. I just sold my mono sppedy 25 and want to get the 30. Here is where I need help deciding. Do I get the mono or do I get the mini lin ebene? I just bought the BH so I was wondering if maybe to switch it up and get the mini lin. And btw which is bigger the mini lin or the mono. Thanks for all your help. I love this place!!:heart:

I work really close by. So I have never been to this one. Are the SA snotty. I have never met a snotty SA at LV, but I do hear they exist. Anyways, I need help deciding. After much consideration I am passing on the Damier Azur speedy. Only b/c I am not too crazy about it. I just sold my mono sppedy 25 and want to get the 30. Here is where I need help deciding. Do I get the mono or do I get the mini lin ebene? I just bought the BH so I was wondering if maybe to switch it up and get the mini lin. And btw which is bigger the mini lin or the mono. Thanks for all your help. I love this place!!:heart:

Hi.. I believe we are all LV lovers, not just shopaholics :graucho: Good luck on finding your new love. :yes:

I say go with the Mini Lin. I just bought one and I am waiting for it to be delivered on Friday.:yahoo: I am just like you, I decided to go with the Mini Lin Speedy since I have the BH and I also just bought a Mono Mini Looping and I also have a Damier Marais. So, I thought the Mini Lin would be perfect.

Since you have the petite bucket (LOVE!), the mini lin would be a nice addition.
Go with an open mind and see what grabs you!
We want details when you return!

Don't worry about snotty SA.
Do what I do.
Just kill them with kindness. Let them be snotty just b/c they work at a high end store, you're the one buying them :smile:.
However, I will say of all the LV boutiques I've been too, they have all been very very nice, except for 1 french lady hahahaha.
OR....if they are snotty, just don't buy from them, just ignore them for a bit and go to another SA. :smile:

I would get the mono, I am not a huge fan of the mini lin. I have a mono speedy 30 and will be purchasing the BH when I go home on Mon. You can never have too much mono, esp in two completely diff bags.