Toby's First Birthday!

1. I took the day off so I could spend the day with my little guy and celebrate his very first birthday! I baked him a cake full of bacon bits (dog treats) frosted it with yogurt and topped it off with party time Pupperonies! Later we will head out to the beach for a nice day in the sun! Here are some pictures:

Peeking into his present....

Surprise! A chewable vet! hahaha...

His leg tasted the best...

This toy is mine!

Cake time! (the icing started to make a mess into the yogurt!)

Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

2. IM ONE!!

Munch, munch...sluurrppp.....

I'll post more pictures later from the beach or park where ever we decide to go!
  3. I love how you celebrated Toby's birthday! Happy birthday Toby! You're adorable!:smile:!
  4. Awwwwww cute!
  5. Oh that is just adorable!! Happy Birthday Toby!!!! Here are some edible doggy birthday flowers for ya... :flowers:
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY :yahoo::party:
    what cake did you make him? can i have the recipe?
  7. Happy birthday Toby! That was such a sweet thing to do for your puppy! I love the cake, you are so creative. And his hat looks adorable on him!
  8. OMG that is so adorable!!! Toby is precious with his birthday hat on!!
  9. I have a pug named Toby too! he just turned 12!
    Happy 1st Birthday Toby!!!
  10. Thanks everyone! If only I could send out a piece of cake to everyone of you who have dogs! :lol:
    Me_love_purse...Here is the recipe:

I used less that what was said of everything because i did not want to make a huge cake!

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
    1/2 cup soft butter
    1/2 cup corn oil
    1 jar baby food, meat, beef, strained
    (instead of baby food I used some yummy dog food in gravy)
    4 eggs
    2 strips beef jerky -- (2 to 3)
    (instead of human beef jerky I bought the doggy kind and broke it into peices)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour an 8x5x3 inch loaf pan. Cream butter until smooth. Add corn oil, baby food, and eggs. Mix until smooth.

Mix dry ingredients into beef mixture until batter is smooth. Crumble beef jerky and fold into batter. Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes. cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Ice with plain yogurt or cottage cheese.
    As frosting I used strawberry flavored yogurt.)
    Store uneaten cake in refrigerator.

HE LOVED IT!!! :party:

11. lucky dog!! **kiss kiss**
  12. thanks for the recipe jenarae.....
    toby is so lucky to have a mommy like you....
  13. Awwww, how cute is he? Happy Bday, Toby!
  14. Happy First Bday TOBY! My little puggie, Delilah, thinks he's a hunk!
  15. Awwwe, what a great mommy you are. Happy Birthday Toby!