To Trapeze PM or not tp Trapeze PM

1. Hello ladies I am here again to get your advice:p

Now I have the opportunity to get a trapeze PM in Rose or the one that is kinda brown (not sure the offical color name). Both are never used. Which would you chose? If you could get both would you:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: ?

2. I prefer camel, the brown one! Although both are soooo cute.

3. I love the Trapeze in rose :love: LVixen has the GM and it was lovely. I want the PM!

4. How big is it? Is it as big as a trouville?

5. I prefere the Brown, the pink is cute too but I like the brown contrast with the cream leather.

6. The GM is too big according to LVVixen

7. I like the shape of the bag but how hard is it to keep it clean?

8. I have wanted this bag forever and have actually been talked out of by my SA. The word on the street is that it really is hard to keep clean and should be carried rarely...not my cup of tea. HOWEVER!!! I ADORE tha bag in rose.

9. The lin canvas might be fragile but the leather not. The leather look very thick and resistant. I love the pink too but it might get dirty very easily.

10. If you really adore this bag, then get both if you can! IMO, they are way too similar for me to want both of them. So I would go for the pink :smile:

11. Does anyone have a picture of someone wearing the PM? I just saw the thread with the GM and it is way too big. So for sure it will be the PM.

12. if you have the cruise 2005 catalog you will be able to see it on the model.

13. Here is a pic of Eve with PM:

00620m.jpg
  14. I love the dress too! is it from the same cruise collection?