To tide us over until S/S: Cruise Collection *PICS*

1. Since entering the Chanel forum, I have fallen in :heart:. (I blame you ladies!) Here are some new pics from the 2007/08 Cruise collection. Hopefully it'll tide us over until those colorful flaps arrive :sweatdrop: (or at least until the Cruise trunk shows :p)

[​IMG]
    Quilted Classic Flap in Calf w/ Pink Trim

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Striped Denim Classic Flap

[​IMG]

Quilted PVC and Silver Leather Bag

2. [​IMG]
    Lambskin Smocked Classic Flap

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Gilt Leather Wallet, Bags

[​IMG]

Tweed Shopping

3. Thanks for these.... exciting and different. Can't wait!

4. The PVC and leather bag reminds me of the LV mirror bags. I do like the red flap with the squigly lines and plain chain handle. Thanks for posting these pictures.

5. This is just what I needed!

6. I really really love this one below!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Satin Embroidered Bags

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Clutch

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Thanks for the pictures!!! :heart: I missed the trunk show at my NM yesterday ahh... but from the looks of things, I think I'll be gearing up for s/s '08! :smile: Alhough, if I see any coral accessories (I think I remember seeing some gorgeous patent peeptoes a while back, and some other stuff), I might be swayed over to the dark side! :smile:

8. Classic Flaps

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Last ones...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. My Nordstrom s/a noted there's going to be a lot of coral for the Cruise season! If you're into that color start saving now! :yes:

11. Oh crap haha… I’ll have to choose wisely in that case, because I’m already drooling over s/s ’08 prospects haha. :p :nuts:

12. Thanks for sharing~ They look so unique!

Love this color
    [​IMG]
    Would like to have this one
    [​IMG]

So cute!
    [​IMG]

13. ooooh...they're all sooo gorgeous! how cute is the quilted with pink trim?? it's such a "happy" bag! thanks for sharing!

14. thanks for the pictures, i'm sure they'll be gorgeous!!

15. thanks for sharing.