To those with day bags: how tall are you?

I am 5'8" and wondered if it's too big for me and I do wear high heels all the time, 3.5" or higher. I prefer 4". Anyways, I did get used to it but it took me a while. I am very narrow in profile and big bags tend to wear me. I have hips but sideways, I just look too narrow. Some people who are narrow in the front but wider in profile, tend to wear them better, just my opinion though. Hope this helps...

Oh guccidiva - what do you mean by narrow in the front but wider in profile? I can´t really imagine because everybody who is narrow in the front usually isn´t that wide in the profile as well!? Or do you mean the boob and butt area? :graucho::graucho:

And thanks to everyone for your replies! I still haven´t got a Day bag though. They sent me the wrong bag and I´m hestating about buying from diabro....

i'm 5'3" ^-^

spd_2007031235910_b.jpg

aww yay, I used to always think I was the only girl in the world who barely touched 5 feet..its so nice to see other women here who are also 4'11" or 5 feet. makes me want a day now too! hehe!

Oh guccidiva - what do you mean by narrow in the front but wider in profile? I can´t really imagine because everybody who is narrow in the front usually isn´t that wide in the profile as well!? Or do you mean the boob and butt area? :graucho::graucho:

And thanks to everyone for your replies! I still haven´t got a Day bag though. They sent me the wrong bag and I´m hestating about buying from diabro....

LOL, I reread my post and it looks like I had too much champagne ;) If you look at me sideways, I just look real thin so my day seems to sort of overpower me, I don't know, maybe I should post a pic.. It's hard to explain, I guess. It took me a little bit to get used to the bag, I am not really a big bag person. But I am glad I got it :smile:

I shouldnt think that a bag is limited to the height of the person. Its how the person carries it...I've seen beautiful expensive bags on people but it looked damn ugly on them, i've seen others that pulled off perfectly. Its U who wear the bag not the bag wears U. =) if it suits your style get it if not pass regardless ur height=)

Thanks again, all you sweeties!! I was surprised to see my post showed up on page 1 again now that I just got my first day bag (sienna:heart::heart:) in Paris a few days ago. I just I loooove it. I´ll try to post pics soon. We took a pic of me in front of the BAL store in Paris carrying a certain white paperbag with a black signature on it... Can you guess what was inside the bag???:graucho::yahoo: