To the men: do you use your pochette?

1. Hey men:

Do any of you own pochettes that you actually wear? I have no ailments about wearing the things that I like, but I wonder how many other guys out there wear their pochettes?

[1] Do you collect them?

[2] Do you carry by chain or clip on belt loop?

[3] Anyone with pictures?

** I am getting the Trunks & Bags edition next week and yes... I will carry it proudly! :roflmfao: It is more cost effective than the wapity (not to mention much roomier too! The MC wapity will be mine on Val's Day)

2. I think I can help

[​IMG]

you just reminded me to take it out of the closet it's been sitting there for months, I use it to put my lip gloss and conciler j/k lmao...

3. I'd have to do quite a bit of squats to get my a** in shape to bring that much attention to it :smile: You know, with the holidays and all!

Great pic. Come on guys! Represent your pochettes...

4. i have a mono pochette, use it for my psp, if I use it, like two times a month :d

I put it in another big bag tough..

I would like a mini pochettte, but in something black with silver hardware....

5. what is the style of the pochette? :confused1: thxs:tup:

6. ^^^Mini Pochette:yes:

7. I use my ebene pochette in my bigger bags. But u would never carry it as a stand alone. I really want a t&b mini pochette and a panda pochette though.

8. I would LOVE to collect them and to use them in my bags but I guess I havn't yet haha

9. No problem with guys carrying pochettes as long as it's not on their shoulder!

10. I love the way latinmalemodel carries his, so stylish.

11. im just waiting if they'll ever produce the T&B in Damier Azur. i plan to use it as a pouch/compartment for my Tobago shoe bag. but i don't think i'd ever use a Pochette by itself.

12. my antigua pochette plate GM is used when I go traveling =)

13. I mainly use it for tavel or to organise my KEEPall and similar. I don't collect them.

14. hey... after seeing this post...i am getting a mini pochette tomoorrow to put in my jeans back pocket...:yes: LV boutique says its only comes in MONO and DAMIER deisgn... is it true?:confused1:

P.S. i am guy..:graucho:

15. i use my antigua pochette plate PM on weekends to hold all my other LV stuff, wallet, card case, coin pouch etc. tee, berms, flip-flops and my LV.