To my friends with the new oversized tote "beauty"

I agree with Socal. It really depends on what style you like in bags. I have White Muse and love the bag, but at first shape is really structured so kinda hard for me to comfortably carry it around on my shoulder. But it had gotten super soft and slouchy now, which I like. But some of my friends doesn't like Muse losing it's shape and all.

If I were at your age, I would definately get Coco Vinyl. It's flashy and fun fun for younger girls, I think. I, on the other hand just passed 30, so I'm trying to see which materials work best for me:smile::smile:

macp6 said:
:yahoo: Doing the happy dance over here in a big way. Thanks to chinchillamoose, my black leather bag is on its way. Big, big hugs to you:heart: . I was able to work with my SA to get one from the Las Vegas boutique. I am sooooo excited.
All of you are sooooo great!! I have received so much help from this forum and I am truly grateful.
wish I could meet you all in person.
I will post the bag as soon as I get it....
Still on the hunt for the vinyl!!

Are you getting both Vinyl and Leather? I'm considering to get both, but maybe that's too much.....:girlsigh:

all this talk about the oversize coco is making me so jealous! i already ordered a black city a few days ago and now im wanting two more black bags (lux bowler and oversize coco)

you guys are such bad influence hehe...please post pics when you get ur lovely bags!