To my dear MIL ...

BirKineSS

Dreaming
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Hello,

Just coming back from my first ever real holiday without the baby :smile: *stuck at home with the newborn for more than one year :P* Finally got a chance to go ... Thanks to my dear mother-in-law who took care of our baby for 10 days :tup: and here is our gift to you and hope you love the kelly :heart:

I saw lots of birkins in Monte Carlo, sort of just a normal day to day handbag for the locals over there (birkin isn't so luxurious for them, i think). I also saw a lady carrying a toile birkin with diamonds on the hardware and another lady with her gold birkin, DH and their ferarri, all at my hotel in Geneva in one day :nuts:

I quickly took the kelly pics before handing it over to MIL :smile:

Pics 1: me still fresh and ready to fly for 15 hours
Pics 2: me in Geneva
Pics 3: Kelly 32 epsom sellier with PH bought in Nice
Pics 4: same as before without flash
Pics 5: H window display in Monte Carlo

Attachments

• tpf2.jpg
    tpf2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 324
  • tpf3.jpg
    tpf3.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 302
  • tpf4.jpg
    tpf4.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 233
  • tpf5.jpg
    tpf5.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 173
  • tpf6.jpg
    tpf6.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 210
Wow! Sing Air, hahaha, that's the best way to fly. :yes:

What a generous gift for MIL, she is so lucky! I hope your trip was lots of fun and you bought something for yourself as well.

HI BirKineSS!

So glad you got to take a "real" vacation and you are a darling DIL for thinking of your MIL this way! The Kelly is gorgeous and I am sure she will be so touched. :heart:

aaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!! that is so sweet!!! congrats to your wonderful MIL!! if my MIL ever did the same thing for me, don't think i would even think about buying her anything H, only because she is careless and spills food and drinks all over her bags! (she once hid giant crablegs in her LV bag when we ate at a buffet!!! OMGGGG!!) you're such a great DIL! lovely pics too!

Aw, you are such a sweet DIL! Glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for sharing your pictures! And I agree, Sing airlines is the way to go!

You are so amazing to buy your MIL a kellybag as a thank you. That was wonderful that she watched your baby for 10 days. I hope you had a fantastic trip!

if my MIL ever did the same thing for me, don't think i would even think about buying her anything H, only because she is careless and spills food and drinks all over her bags! (she once hid giant crablegs in her LV bag when we ate at a buffet!!! OMGGGG!!)
:roflmfao: I can't believe she hid crab legs in her bag.