To my Coach Friends.....

1. This isn't really "coach" related, but I never go into any of the other subforums, so I felt it was here that most of my TPF friends are......

I'm in the need of some hugs.... as some of you know my Grandfather on my dad's side passed away in August.... And I just got a call from my mom telling me that my other Grandpa is in the hospital with horrible blood clots, and because he's been an alcoholic pretty bad that the blood thinners aren't really working, and his health is depreciating very fast.

What a way to top off the horrible week I've been having.... I just need a hug :sad:

2. ((((((hugs)))))) and a prayer to you and your family.

3. Candace, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, and I pray that your other grandfather recovers quickly.

Lots of ((((HUGS)))) and love from me, everything will be okay soon. :heart:

4. I am so sorry to hear that (((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):heart::heart::heart::

5. I am sooo sorry your having such a hard time!!! {{{{{{{candac3mari3 }}}}}}}

6. I'm sorry Candace. Don't worry he will pull through if it is meant to be. If it isn't then he is off to a better place to watch over and protect you. I never see someone passing as something sad. Of course I will miss that person but everything happens for a reason. And if he is in pain then it will better than to see him hurting.

7. I'm so sorry to hear that! ((((HUGS!!)))) Things will start to look up! Just hang in there!:yes::heart:

8. ooooh sweetheart (((((:heart:hugs:heart:)))) for youuu. online hugs are not enough, but they all come from the heart!!!

my grandpa on my mom's side is really sick right now too, with cancer, and it's painful just being in the waiting period before he goes (as horrible as that sounds). i moved home from college for my final semester so i could be with my family & visit him as much as possible.

take in every ounce of your memories & time with grandfather that you can now, as im sure you know to do. i hope you get all the comfort & hugs & love you need from your family right now; they are really the best thing. your tpfers are here for you too, just like another family. i hope all goes well - keep your head up & your heart strong! all *will* be okay :smile:

9. I'm so sorry for you and your family. :heart:

10. Prayers and good wishes out to you and your family......

11. ((((hugs)))) I am so sorry, I hope everything works out for the best.

12. I'm so sorry!! It's always tough when a loved one is sick. My thoughts are with you and your family.

13. many many <<<<hhhuuuugggsssss>>>>

14. Aw, lots of hugs to you! <<<HUGS>>>

We are thinking of you and sending good wishes your way. :flowers:

15. So sorry to hear the sad news, hang in there. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) and prayers to you and your family.