To keep or not to keep?

Mar 4, 2007
I just got the mangolia Ferragamo Vittoria, which is just so gorgeous and is definitely something I'll be utilizing through the years. Definitely a keeper!

vittoriamagnolia.jpg

But I also snagged a tobacco Gustto Campitelli for 142! I totally love it, can/would use it for school/etc since it has a long shoulder strap I can get it and out of it easily. I know I don't need it, but I think it's unique and useful, I don't want to let it go!

campitelli.jpg

I'm also planning to buy a beige vintage Gucci doctor bag that's in tip top condition, from someone in the area for 100. I don't want to miss out on a stunning vintage piece!

vintagegucci.jpg

I want diversity in my bags, but I shouldn't take them all, at the same time, I don't want to miss opportunities I might not have later on, and end up pining about it. What do you think I should do?

Personally, I love the Vintage Gucci so much :love: and it seems you'd get s greal deal on it!!!

For Gustto, you said you would have a little chance to use it so I think you should get the thing you can use more!:yes:

The color of Ferragamo is really cute but it's not for me. :sweatdrop:

I don't like the Ferragamo at all, the magnolia color and the shape make it look like something my grandma would carry. The Gucci is my favorite, the Gustto I could take or leave.