To Keep or Not to Keep

1. So I've had the medium horsebit hobo sitting in my closet for about 2 or 3 months now brand new which I got at a steal for only $630 at the Gucci outlet. I guess in the back of my mind I'm really wanting the larger size but honestly I don't think I'll be able to snag the larger size on sale. So the question is should I keep the medium hobo or just wait it out and maybe one day I'll get the large hobo?
  2. I would take it out of the closet and try using it. If then you still don't have the special bond I would sell it. Better to sell it then sit in your closet forever.

Oh by the way what color is it?
  3. The thing is I don't want to use it if I'm not gonna end up keeping it. I would take it out of the closet sometimes put my stuff in it look at the mirror with me holding it and back it goes in the closet and I think it's such a good deal I should keep it BUT then I think I want the larger size so I dunno. It's the cognac leather.
  4. sell it. doesn't seem like you like it.
  5. Ive never seen the LHH on sale. So you might as well return the medium, since you're not in-love with it. And just shell out the extra dough for the large.
  6. I would sell it and get exactly what you want.
  7. definitely sell. you can sell for profit now since you bought it for cheap and use that money to buy something you loveeeeeeee
  8. Thanks, I think I'll do let it go and save up for the large.
  9. I agree with beee! :smile: I hope u get the large one!!!