To keep or not to keep? Sweet Flower Scarf Blue.

1. My Dear dear hubby brought back this scarf for me today as an apology present (I think :p). He came back looking rather disappointed and ... well I don't think I like this one so much, either. Should I exchange it for 2 bandeau's (pink sweet flower + denim) or maybe the phone strap if they got pomme or amarante? I got a couple of pictures of the scarf for all to see. :smile:

Sweet Flower Scarf1.JPG Sweet Flower Scarf2.JPG
  2. I like the bandeaus better, so you could get 2 for the price of the scarf, but it is pretty if you will use it.

3. I like it, keep it :smile:

4. It's a pretty scarf, but you don't sound like you are 100% in LVOE with it, so I would exchange it for something you MUST have !!!!!!!

5. id say keep it. i really like it.
    i never thought i would wear a scarf but i got the love one and wear it all the time.

6. OH wow i love it.

7. I really like that Denim black/blue bandeau and the "That's LOVE" cell strap or the pink sweet flower bandeau. Going back to the store tomorrow and look for the "Must have's." hehe. I do think it's pretty.

Has anyone seen the denim scarves/bandeau's? DH said they are really nice looking in person.

8. Babyangie... I think you should keep the scarf, especially since hubby bought it. It may not be your style but it came from his heart.

9. Wow! I really like it a lot but if you don't then definetly choose something else you'll love & enjoy! :yes:

10. Keep! :nuts:

I LVOE it!

11. I like it but if if you think you won't use it, might be better to swap for something you can use.

12. I couldn't resist so I played with it a little. It really is pretty!! Hehe. Got 14 days to get refund and 30 days for exchange.

Sweet Flower as Shaw.JPG as scarf.JPG
  13. I really like it, but it's up to you. That was sweet of your hubby!

14. It looks really good on you, but if you would rather have something else I would swap. As long as hubby doesn't mind tho...

15. keep it, its so cute.