To exchange or not to exchange, that's the question

hoaloha8

LoVin LV
Dec 28, 2007
ok, how bout this ?, just bought the vernis pomme koala wallet, love it, but saw on eLuxury that they have a Monogram Vernis Porte-Tresor International (Pomme) with Ten Slots for $100 less. do i order it and return my koala or keep koala. thanks

do u prefer the size of koala vs pti's long shape? if this is the only wallet u'll be getting than i say go for whichever u like best, but if u have more wallets than maybe save the $100 if u do not have any pti yet :smile:.

I like the look of PTI better in Pomme. You can also consider the Pochette Wallet in Pomme, it has slots for 10 cc, same size, costs and exterior looks the same as the PTI. Good luck with your decision.

I prefer the PTI also, I have the mono koala and hardly use it. It gets too thick, then the zippered coin compartment is useless because I can't open it, and does not hold as much as the PTI.

So I purchased the Koala wallet in Vernis Pomme and yep, it's not gonna work. I am going to go with a bigger wallet (my first bigger wallet in over 10 years), but of course, most places are sold out of the Pochette and Porte Tresor International wallet in Pomme. Suggestions/wait it out? thanks