To die for shades!!

1. Oh my goodness :heart: I just had to share these with ya'll!! I don't know where to put accessories like this so if it needs to be moved mods please do so. I have been hunting for these for a looonnng time! I saw Sharon Stone in an interview about her new movie and she was wearing these gorgeous glasses! I couldn't find out anything about them so just loligagging about on eBay I went to a sellers store and saw a head shot of her and SCREAMED!! I was SO happy!!! Can you believe all this over a pair of SUNGLASSES!!! :roflmfao: I'm on pins and needles waiting for them now!! This is the link in case any other sunglass crazy person wants one!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=103000455636&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

BVL_652_B_939_8G_04.jpg
  2. Congratulations! I'm glad you found them...it's hard when you really want something, and it seem nearly impossible to get. Enjoy them!

3. Congrats!
    Actually I saw these Bvlgari shades and tried them on last week , they ARE gorgeous, but I left the store very disappointed because they didn't fit my face or any of my outfits:cry:

4. Oh!! That's awful!! Did you try on the square ones?? Like this?? They are smaller I believe and cheaper too!

a9_1.JPG
  5. thats a really nice pair of sunnies... so pretty..

6. :cool: I can't wait till they get here. I'll have to take photos. Two things I can't resist, bags and sunglasses.

7. I LOVE those-when I checked the link they were already sold:sad: maybe I could bling some out with flatback crystals...nah-I WANT THOSE!!!!

8. They are really pretty....can't wait to see pics!

9. That's cuz I bought them lol!!

10. Those are waay bling bling- but some people can surely rock them out!! I'd love to see them on you

11. bling bling! hehehe, they'll totally be HOT for summer!!!

12. heheheeee!! I love to be shiney! Much to my hubby's chagrin :rant:

13. Pretty.
    I'd be worried about something falling off or out.

14. Just one word, WOW!