To die for shades!!

1. Oh my goodness :heart: I just had to share these with ya'll!! I don't know where to put accessories like this so if it needs to be moved mods please do so. I have been hunting for these for a looonnng time! I saw Sharon Stone in an interview about her new movie and she was wearing these gorgeous glasses! I couldn't find out anything about them so just loligagging about on eBay I went to a sellers store and saw a head shot of her and SCREAMED!! I was SO happy!!! Can you believe all this over a pair of SUNGLASSES!!! :roflmfao: I'm on pins and needles waiting for them now!! This is the link in case any other sunglass crazy person wants one!!
  2. Congratulations! I'm glad you found's hard when you really want something, and it seem nearly impossible to get. Enjoy them!
  3. Congrats!
    Actually I saw these Bvlgari shades and tried them on last week , they ARE gorgeous, but I left the store very disappointed because they didn't fit my face or any of my outfits:cry:
  4. Oh!! That's awful!! Did you try on the square ones?? Like this?? They are smaller I believe and cheaper too!
  5. thats a really nice pair of sunnies... so pretty..
  6. :cool: I can't wait till they get here. I'll have to take photos. Two things I can't resist, bags and sunglasses.
  7. I LOVE those-when I checked the link they were already sold:sad: maybe I could bling some out with flatback crystals...nah-I WANT THOSE!!!!
  8. They are really pretty....can't wait to see pics!
  9. That's cuz I bought them lol!!
  10. Those are waay bling bling- but some people can surely rock them out!! I'd love to see them on you
  11. bling bling! hehehe, they'll totally be HOT for summer!!!
  12. heheheeee!! I love to be shiney! Much to my hubby's chagrin :rant:
  13. Pretty.
    I'd be worried about something falling off or out.
  14. Just one word, WOW!