To collect or not to collect Miroir??? HELP!

1. So I like to get a piece of the collections and I picked up the Silver and Gold Pochettes, but somehow they look cheap to me. I'm debating about keeping them cause I honestly like the work that Takashi Murakami has done...cause I have the Black Multicolore, Cerises, and Panda Pochettes all from the original run of the collections. I like to collect the ones that are from the original line of production. I'm considering returning them because they don't seem as interesting to me as the Takashi Murakami ones and then I can use the money to search for a cherry blossom one. What do you guys think?
  2. I say since you are not using them, maybe keep one JUST as an investment I AM POSITIVE in a few months U wil be able to command double, which is pretty cool IMO, and return the other and try and find a cherry blossom (Of course u may have to add in a bit of extra money) But this is my opinion.
  3. I say keep one and return the other and you should still be able to get the CB pouchette. That way you can have something from both lines!
  4. Maybe you should keep atleast one?
  5. yes keeep one ..
  6. Keep one, for sure!
  7. I would keep them becous I like the miroir line much more than the cherry blossom line.
  8. Yup..keep at least one so you won't kick yourself so hard in the next couple of months.
  9. Keep at least one, so you won't regret it next time.
  10. Return them. There are people on the wait-list for more than half a year for this line. If you don't love them return them to someone who'd really appreciate them.
  11. You should keep one at least otherwise you'll regret in a few months.
  12. keep the gold!
  13. Keep the gold!
  14. I say give your self a few days to decide...

I agree with the other, keep at least one.
  15. Update for everyone- So tonight I just decided that I could really use the money for other things so I returned them both. Now I'm considering getting the YSL Men's Tote which essentially has the look of the Muse bag but is would be really nice for my laptop and I've been looking at it for a few weeks. Thanks for everyone's thoughts! Hope you all are enjoying your miroirs!!!