To change one's mind: the woman who believed she knew what she wanted

Loved your story TT and am totally in love with your clutch!!! Amazing! I love how hermes always surprises us....we think we know our likes/dislikes and all of a sudden...WHAM...hermes turns it all around on us!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more the modern singles scene seems like a harrowing ebay marketplace of used birkins where the goods are 85% of the time priced higher than they're worth and come with loads of hidden scratches and unsavory waterspots.

OMG! I didn't see that one. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: This is the best!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You crack me up! And what's more it is sooooo true!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

...And in Paris especially, most of the really good-looking used birkins turn out to be kellys, if you see what I mean. ;)

*sigh* Sad, but true.

Forgot to say: gina, :rolleyes: it sounds like you've been dating somebody lately. :rolleyes: Am I missing something???:jammin: :jammin: (just kidding obviously)

I am ready to face all sorts of situations after an ebay seller who sold a twilly on behalf of his girlfriend asked me out when we met for the local pick up:shrugs: :shrugs:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

It could just be where I go, but (apart from the odd drageur -- and they are pretty odd sometimes) about 1 in 3 good-looking men in the city is gay -- NOT that there's anything wrong with that! But it does mean that basically as far as stunning single solvent intellectually stimulating heterosexual men go, Paris is like one big virtual Hermes display window where all the bags are astonishingly tempting... but you can't take any of them home. :P

Again, sad but true. :supacool:

OMG, TRAMA!!! What a wonderful story and what a STUNNING clutch! I love it!!!!!!

It is true that the right bag finds you.......I never say never anymore. Except for Epsom....I always say never to Epsom.

That is one sexy clutch, TRAMA......sexy and very, very chic!!!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:shrugs: OMG. Some people have no shame. I hope you told him what he could do with his twilly!! :biguns:

Noooo!!! :shocked: Wait, I badly needed the twilly! It was my second jardin sur le nil, I already had one, and I needed a second one because my vert anis birkin happens (or will happen, as it is supposed to come in this season)to have two handles and I want to wrap the handles with the twillys from time to time. I absolutely needed two matching ones. No way I could make do with just one!
So:blah: him and grab the twilly!