To celebrate my 2000th + post I present......

1. drum roll please

Damier Azur Speedy 30!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

After a little wait...okay a LONG wait *lol, right Q?!* she's finally home to her new MOMMA!!!!!! MEMEMEMMEMEME!!! *LOL*

okay, so she is pre-loved and I never thought in a gazillion years that I'd get her preloved but I did save some money, and she is pre-patinad! LOL...I think that is the main reason I got her was that she already has a beautiful patina, and since it's Winter here until about April, when I take her out then it'll look like I had her since she first came out :graucho: !

*LOL* she is more honey color than my speedy 35 that I've had since August 06!

oh...and OMG, i can't believe I have 2000+ posts...lol...

anyway, without further adieu...PICS!!!!:yahoo:

comming up after this commercial break...LOL..sorry...

2. Congrats. Can't wait to see the pics.

3. Congrats!!!:yahoo:

4. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics.

5. lol..okay, i tried to hold the anticipation....but I'm just too darn excited

PICs!!! (PS...I apologize for my messy room, I was in a hurry to leave this AM...lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big Sister, Little Sister

[​IMG]

6. Congrats!! Looks awesome on you!

7. Congrats, Jill! :heart: your *pre-loved* Azur Speedy with a light sun tan!:beach: Enjoy!

8. Congratz! She's in great shape. Can't believe you were already able to find a preloved one. Lucky you!

:smile:

9. The new Azur Speedy has such a dark patina already! Congratulations!

10. Love it..looks great on you.

11. It's so gorgeous! Love Mickey Mouse on her, too.

12. Congrats!!!! Looks gorgeous:love:

13. Cool deal!! Congrats! Love mine too:heart: ;) :heart:

14. thanks everyone!!! she's just beautiful!! LOL

but, my gosh....after having the 35...I find the 30 kinda small..LOL..I can't imagine ever owning a speedy 25 *goodbye cerise speedy dream*. but she's still perfect :love: .

15. Congrats! It is a gorgeous handbag!