To Buy or Not to Buy...

hatikuh said:
This forum is soooo evil isn't it!! I've been in love with the city for years but never ever be able to justify paying so much for a bag until now. Two weeks into this forum and now I'm thinking of ways to put money aside and hide the receipts and which color to get :shame::shame:
:love::love::love:

Oh my, that is soo me!!

I think the best size to go with is the city! The city was my first B-bag...now I have 2 cities, 1 twiggy, 1 first and love them all!!

& Noriko I got 3 of 4 of them from Aloha (had them shipped) but Jumpei is really nice and my bags were in great condition.

Let us now if you get the white I really want a white bag too!

oh no oh nooo i just saw balenciagalove's Ink city and i want itttt :'( Noriko if you go to AR you should update us on the stock!! Especially the city... I'm loving the cornflower and ink!!!

Noriko said:
All this talk about Balenciaga has made me consider buying one. Aloha Rag is a 10 minute drive away, so I might go ahead and check them out today or tomorrow. What is a good size for an everyday bag? Also, what is a good color? I think I want a nice white bag, how is the Balenciaga white? Also, can someone fill me in on what makes these bags so popular? Is it just the style, or is the leather superior or something?

What is the most popular style, and if possible, what is the price point? Thanks in advance :biggrin: I'm pretty clueless about this brand:idea: Someone pls sell me on getting one!:lol:

NORIKO: when you go, really spend your time with the B-bags. You might be turned off by the way the leather feels and looks, but trust me, the leather gets better with use. I think to truly appreciate a B-bag, you have to see one that is in use...not necessarily the ones on display in a store.

esiders said:
NORIKO: when you go, really spend your time with the B-bags. You might be turned off by the way the leather feels and looks, but trust me, the leather gets better with use. I think to truly appreciate a B-bag, you have to see one that is in use...not necessarily the ones on display in a store.

This is so true. I find that my bags become better with time :biggrin: