To buy or not to buy - cotton club

di0rwh0re33

Sep 6, 2006
ok ladies, i need your opinions!

so on feb 17th it's saks associate discount & we get an extra 20% on top of the 30%!!!! i went to look at the chanel's & they have the cotton club pochette which is super cute, i :heart: the chain!!!! it's $795 but with the 30% it would be $556.50. and i'm pretty sure chanel is included in the extra 20%- they haven't said otherwise- it would be $445.20!!! so i'm not sure if i should get it?!?! it's so cute-but what color, they had black and like an off-white..hmmm i don't know what to do. i wanted to get a pair of loubition's(sp?) help me out!

lol swanky, the more i think about it the more i have to get it... but now im not sure what color, they had like 4 colors, black, an ivoryish metallicy, ummm a color i didnt like lol and tan ?? but i dont think it was cotton club so i think i want black or the ivoryish color... anyone know what color im talking about?

For that price- GET IT!
I'd get the black.

Isn't Chanel always one of the excluded brands? A discount on top of a discount seems almost too good to be true lol.

i thought for sure chanel would be excluded but i asked the SA today and it wasn't on our list they sent us... LV, dior and fendi are excluded

and yes it's only for saks employee :sad: i wish it could be for everyone!

What is the first 30% off for? or is the 30% & 20% on top both for Saks sa's?

i'm not sure how it works for the SA's i guess it works the same (i work in the corporate offices)

the 30% is our regular discount and the extra 20% is a special event they have a couple times a year .. so it works out to be like 44% off or something like that

i can't decide between the black or ivory color i'll def post pics on saturday when i come home !