To Bling, or Not to Bling....that's the question.

1. I'm buying a present for myself this year and well, as a 25 year old woman I think it's time to retire the fossil watch my boyfriend got me for Chrismukkah two years ago. I've looked at Cartier, Chanel, Michele, etc. I have decided on a Philip Stein Teslar watch. But with diamonds or without is what I can't decide on. I am casual day to day, I travel for work occasionally but mostly just do cute t shirt, jeans, a chanel tote, and flip flops. Without diamonds is $895, with is $2100. Which would you get??

TIA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ^ DEFINITELY with diamonds!!!!

A diamond watch looks great with jeans and flip flops or a business suit or just about anything else!

3. Diamonds! I think even with diamonds, it would look great with casual wear. It adds a little sparkle, but it's by no means over-the-top, y'know? :tup:

4. With diamonds!

5. I've got to agree--with diamonds.

6. If you can swing it, go with diamonds!!! It's a beautiful watch.

And I didn't get my first designer watch until I was 32 so I think you're way ahead of the game. ;)

7. I say bling on....

Those diamonds are just right, and will give it something extra that you wont regret....

8. DEFINITELY WITH!!! i JUST GOT THE CUTEST CASUAL SEIKO SPORTS WATCH WITH DIAMONDS ROUND THE FACE - AND IT'S NO WHERE NEAR AS NICE AS THE STEIN ONE YOU ARE PLANNING TO GET.

Casual or not - Diamonds make everything more special :yahoo:

9. In this watch, definitly diamonds, it makes it more feminine and definitly adds to it without t being overdone...

10. Definately diamonds!!!

11. BLING ...BLING.....:tup::graucho:

12. I vote diamonds too -- I wear my diamond watch with everything. It dresses up and down.

13. I too, am for the BLING!!!! You won't regret it!

14. ^^Me too. Go bling:tup:!!

15. Forgot to say that's a very beautiful watch. Congrats in advance.