To BF-sry I am n LUV w/Steve...Check out my new hottie!

Oct 13, 2006
I got my Stephen!!!!! Hope the tittle didn't scare you ha ha. But that's what BF thought when i told him over the phone-"Are you telling me you're in love w/this Stephen dude!?:cursing: " I was in shock :wtf: and rolling on the floor laughing so hard:roflmfao: :roflmfao: at the conversation! Had to ensure Stephen is actually a bag from LV, not a guy, LOL.

But now I am in delima.....really want the bag, but not the price tag....I told myself i will only keep the bag if it's brand new, Made in France, and crease free....guess what i receive from Elux? It's so spanking new that it still have the plastic wrap on it, Made in France(what is the possibility after my Azur speedy is also MIF form Elux?), and come in crease-free, fully stuffed......it's that all the sings for me to keep it??:confused1: I would've if I hadn't stock up on Chanel(20%+ price hike starting Today!)....need to be on sofa king ban for the next ELEVEN MONTHS (is that humanly possible!?:crybaby: ), and keep my fingers cross that the Fall/Winter collection don't' come out w/something like killer Miroir if I decide to keep the Stephen.

PS. sorry the pix are blurry, guess it's a sign to clean the mirror lol:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• Stephen3.jpg
    Stephen3.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 766
  • Stephen1.jpg
    Stephen1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,154
  • Stephen2 (3).jpg
    Stephen2 (3).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 581
besteylover-thanks! i put the flowers on it b/c i don't know how to do water mark-don't have photoshop:sweatdrop:

ValleyOppressed-I thought Stephen is LE and it come w/Leop and Embossed Leather version also?

Thanks everyone, Stephen is resting peacefully next to my laptop as i chat, the mroe i look at him, the more i think it's a keeper, and w/all the crazy price hikes, i doubt i can afford to splurge like the past few months anyway....