To All the Ladies With Their Heads in the Clouds

1. THANK YOU!!!!
    Esp. Syntagma :yahoo:

I don't know why I ever hesitated :shrugs: Beige is gorgeous :heart: it has such depth & is still neutral enough to wear with black.. I am in love with every little detail on this bag, from the zipper pulls to the nameplate & most of all the ruffle along the top. Thanks again for the gentle nudge towards beige & I'm pretty sure there was a shove in there somewhere, it's perfect!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I got the last LVoe bandeau at SCP because I'm an easy mark, & here is a size reference with my epi 25 [sorry it's blurry,my arm started to give me problems]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Taco, happy you LOVE the color!!! It looks GORGEOUS!!!:love: CONGRATS and wear this stunner in the best of health!:yes:

3. OMG - gorgeous !! Congrats, what a lovely new bag ! :graucho:

4. congrats taco! great bag !

5. Beautiful. I think I was one of the people who pushed for beige, and I'm glad you got it!

6. :yes: Thank you!

7. what a beaute! so...how many times HAVE you been back to the SoCal TPF scene of the crime?

8. YEAH!! I am sooo glad you love it. I have been wearing it ever since I got it and it's surprisingly durable and really does match with almost everything! I LOVE IT! CONGRATS on such a beauty!

9. Thank you, your advice & those gorgeous pictures of your Nimbus really sealed the deal. I cannot believe how light this thing is, I thought it would weigh a ton since it's so big. I LOVE it soooooo very much :heart:

10. SO gorgeous! congrats, thats my dreaaaaaaaaam bag!

11. ^^
    OMG!! Wow!! That bag is GORGEOUS!! Congrats Taco!! Enjoy!!!!! :drool: Love it!!:heart:

I haven't been to SCP in 4ever...Did you notice if they had alot of LE bags in? (Dentelle: Speedy, Fersen....Patchwork bags: to ck out in person, possibly some Cloud bags to just drool over...??) TIA!!!:yes:

Congrats again!! :yahoo:

12. They have Dentelle Speedy & Batignolles as well as some wallets, a patchwork pouchy, Montaigne GM, most colors of the tobago carryall & keepalls. Sorry, no Olympe on the floor :sad: only what was waitlisted for clients & they are all wrapped up & waiting patiently to go to their new homes.

13. GORGEOUS bag!!!! and bandeau!
    congrats on your purchase :drool:

14. Beautiful! Congrats Taco!

15. Love it Taco. :yahoo: Congrats! :yahoo: Sorry about your elbow. :sad: