To all the ladies with Blue Jean Hermes bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Wafaya!! :tender: :heart:

I agree with many, blue jean works well with all sorts of outfits. IMO, it does look best with neutrals. I love it against white, beige, and grey -- those colors will make your entire look very classy!

Blue jean bags can go with anything. For me, I would wear it with a pair of sunglasses, white loose blouse, greyish black 3/4 pants, a pair of H croc sandals probably in black, and H enamel bracelets.

It's all about style baby! LOL

I've had a BJ Birkin for a few years now. It goes with pretty much anything and looks amazing with grey, any tone of green, white, camel. brown, black - you name it - it's an extremely versatile color.

The only color I never wear it with is pink. Too sweet and nursery-like for my taste. When I'm wearing pink, I reach for something else - usually something in the brown family. Love brown with pink.

BJ is my favorite color EVER!!!! It goes with sooooo much (at least on me) but to each his own. I absolutely love certain colors on others that on me look :shrugs:

sin vergüenza;7125068 said:
The only color I never wear it with is pink. Too sweet and nursery-like for my taste. When I'm wearing pink, I reach for something else - usually something in the brown family. Love brown with pink.

ITA with the pink thing and BJ....looks funny together :yes:

Blue jean is a year-round color so it works great with linens during spring/summer or even cashmere during fall/winter. The catch is you need to pair it w/ neutrals to make your bag stand out yet blend in with your look.

Status
Not open for further replies.